Saturday, March 26, 2011

Whoa

In just under 2 months, I turn the big 3-0.  Whenever this topic comes up there seems to be the need to reference the 2004 Jennifer Garner movie, 13 going on 30.  Will I really be "Thirty, Flirty and Thriving"? I hope so.  I instead found myself with the desire to watch the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. episode, "The One Where They All Turn 30".  I think I'm going to be Rachel.... I prefer you don't use the words old or downhill...but if you make chocolate chip pancakes, and get me presents I may just be okay.  I look around and see that so many other people have accomplished their goals by 30 and yet I still have so far to go.  But 30 is the new 20 right? And at least there will be cake!

What did you do on your 30th? What are you planning? My sister dyed her hair pink, and still another friend went skydiving. I have friends that escaped for vacations whether near or far, and some simply threw a big bash at home.  I haven't decided yet, so I wonder what would you do if you were me? 

But to all my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. turning 30 this year, lets live it up! Happy 30th Birthday's! 

No comments: