'Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.'
Having already said goodbye to 10 people in the last 6 weeks with still 3 more to go, I think I have become immune to the word. In life when true friendships are formed it becomes more of a "See you later" than a "goodbye" but this summer seems tougher than normal. I'm excited to see them go simply because I know where they go, they take Jesus too! I'm really just glad we all said Hello in the first place. So this blog is for them... You are all in my thoughts and prayers as God takes you on your new adventures!! (& PS the Justice League will be here waiting for you to come back!)
'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Having already said goodbye to 10 people in the last 6 weeks with still 3 more to go, I think I have become immune to the word. In life when true friendships are formed it becomes more of a "See you later" than a "goodbye" but this summer seems tougher than normal. I'm excited to see them go simply because I know where they go, they take Jesus too! I'm really just glad we all said Hello in the first place. So this blog is for them... You are all in my thoughts and prayers as God takes you on your new adventures!! (& PS the Justice League will be here waiting for you to come back!)
'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -Ralph Waldo Emerson
No comments:
Post a Comment